The Collection list section supports you to display a list of collections, each with its name and image.You can customize the section to match your brand’s name and design.
To access the Collection list section, go to Online Store > Theme > Electro theme > Customize.
On the Customize page, choose the page where you want to add the Collection list. Then, click Add section button and select the Collection list to use on the page.
The Collection list section has 4 tabs that you can customize: General, Layout, Button, and Theme settings.
Electro theme lets you independently add 3 kinds of details for the Collection list section: subheading, heading, and description. To add, change, or delete the content for each type, click on the placeholder. If you don’t want to show the text content, leave it blank.
You can select the collection by clicking on ‘Select collections’ button. You will able to see your Shopify store’s collection and select up to 50 collections there (maximum number of collections that Shopify allows).
In the Layout tab, you can choose the alignment of the content within the collection list section. You can choose from two options: left or center.
If you add more than 4 collections to the section, the collection list will become a slideshow list. You can also choose to:
- Enable the carousel function
- Show the progress indicator
On mobile devices, the collection list will become a slideshow. You can choose to display 1 or 2 items per row. By default, 2 items per row will be displayed on mobile.
In the Button, you can enable the “Show View all button” function and customize the text for the button label. The button will be shown right below the Collection list.
The theme settings of the Collection list include:
- Image ratio: You can select the ratio for all collection images. The available options are: Square, Portrait (2:3), and Landscape (3:2).
- Show product count: You can choose to show the number of products inside each collection.
- Color scheme: You can choose from Scheme 1 or Scheme 2. To change the settings of the Color Scheme, please head to Theme settings.
- Overlay opacity: You can choose the percentage of the overlay for each collection image. The color of the overlay will change according to the color scheme you have chosen for the section.
- Enable prominent badges: You can choose to show the metafield badge for each collection. To set up the metafield badge, please refer to this article.